12.10.08

Bub-o-luv has arrived!!!

Hahahahaha.....nah.....unfortunately

I finished up at work last week and have started my maternity leave. Not only am I offline, I am bored.

The house was impeccably clean by Tues, and now I have nothing to do but eat. So I don't think I'll post any more belly shots....as I am sure I will have put on about 10k's this week alone!!!

Anyway....thought I'd have a little fun with you all and try and trick you into thinking the baby had arrived....but I'm sure you're all smarter than that!!

Anyway...not sure when I'll get a chance to post again, or check other blogs, but hopefully it won't be too long!

Alrighty...adios!!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Yes we are all too smart for that bahahaha ;) I hope that bub-o-luv would wait a few weeks.

So will you have regular internet access now that you're no longer at work.

Anonymous said...

Go to the library *grin* They have internet there.

bek said...

I went to our locaL library but you can't access emails or blogger or anything!!!! ggrrrrr..... so no, I don;t have regular access....sigh....i'm starting to lose touch :)

Anonymous said...

That's weird. Our library lets me check Xanga, at least. Well, it did 3 years ago, anyway *grin*

Anonymous said...

Hope you're traveling ok, Bek.

Jen said...

Any sign of baby yet?

Middo said...

Congratulations!