5.12.08

Here's Bek!!

Well, I have some news...we have the net at home!

WOO HOO!!!

I have really missed blogging, and hopefully I will now be able to update a lot more regularly (when Eme gives me some time off anyway! - I swear it's like she is attached to the boob more often than not!)

I have started writing my birth story but I think its going to take longer than I initially thought. I remember absolutely EVERY MOMENT. It's hard to try and get it all in and to get it to all make sense!

Things at home have been great. Russ has had the last 2.5 wks off work and I am dreading him going back on Monday. It is so nice to have him around home and helping out! He has grown his beard back and stretched his ears to the next size. He has plugs (for those who don't know) and they are finally looking like a decent size!! The bigger the better I say...and yes size does matter ;)

Eme is absolutely beautiful. She has been holding her head up since 2wks and never wants to put it down. The midwife said she only ever sees this in 6-8wk olds. I tell you this girl is impatient like her mum. She will be running before she is crawling! She is getting bigger every day and I sometimes cry because I don't ever want to forget how small she is. Its silly I know, but I just love her tiny fingers and tiny toes, the way she fits with me. When I'm feeding or cuddling she is just the perfect size to fit in around my waist. I am completely and utterly in love. The odd thing though is that I miss being pregnant!?!

I've 'recovered' pretty well from the labor. I had it pretty easy I think, even though she was a boofheaded baby that NO-ONE expected to be that big! But I'll save all the juicy details for my birth post :) Betchya looking forward to that boys!! ;)

Anyway...I have so many things I want to check, like what's been happening in the worlds of my blogging buddies...so I'll leave it there for now, but from now on you will see a little more of me (hopefully!!)

6 comments:

Middo said...

so excited right now!

Welcome back

Jen said...

HI! Missed you :) I've got soem pretty's to send you. I wanted to wait and see what you had first ;) I hope they fit her!

Sarah said...

Yay you've got the net. I was bored without your blogs :( and was hoping we wouldn't have to wait til you went back to work!

When are you having your bloggers' party? Still keen? Back on the wine and soft cheese yet? ;)

P.S. You may want to take the baby off your sidebar now. It's a little overbaked :)

bek said...

I am very keen to have my bloggers party :) though I think Ive lost most my readers, so it may just be you and me sarah!!! and thats if you can be bothered driving all the way for such a lame party!!

Sarah said...

You've got Jen and Middo as well. And I think there are always more lurkers than you know.

I'd come :) I should apply for a frequent drivers card if there is one. Just got back from Perth and are going again on Wed night!

Anonymous said...

and me! i'll come all the way from sydney - provided it's close to christmas haha. See u soon girl 12 days!