12.9.09

Life Observations #2

6. There is a great need for a sarcasm font.

7. Sometimes, I'll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what was going on when I first saw it.

8. I think everyone has a movie that they love so much, it actually becomes stressful to watch it with other people. I'll end up wasting 90 minutes shiftily glancing around to confirm that everyone's laughing at the right parts, then making sure I laugh just a little bit harder (and a millisecond earlier) to prove that I'm still the only one who really, really gets it.

9. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

10. I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hehehehe I love and say amen to all of them except #10. I'd have to be an octopus to be able to carry 10 bags at once :)

bek said...

Once I make it to the kitchen my fingers just about drop off from lack of circulation :)

Lisey-poo said...

I'll teach you how to fold a fitted sheet :)and no. 10 - YES YES YES haha.