16.1.09

Eme's 1st Christmas...& some news...though it may not be news cos I can't remember if I've posted about it or not!!

Ok, so I know these are a little late, and I also realised that I just put these photos up out of order...but who cares?
These are just a couple of photos from Christmas Day. With new photos of Landon...the the poor boy is stuck in a Santa suit, and poor Eme has 'pant issues'.
Oh, and the big news is that my little Sister is PREGNANT!! She is due June 4th! And we are SOOOOO excited!
Another little playmate for Eme! I think she is having a girl, and I have already started collecting girl things. Maybe I should ask Sarah's "waters" what she thinks Kate is having!!
Anyway...sorry if that is old news, I really can't remember!
Eme with her Mummy
This has to be one of my favourite shots with her so far
Boxing day. It was a HOT day so Eme decided to wear a wet cloth
With Aunty Kate
Landon & Emery

Poor Landon had to suffer through wearing that suit and poor Eme had to suffer through her Mother pulling her shorts up to her armpits...just for a laugh

Uncle Russ with Landon the boofta

Dontchya reckon they look alike?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, your sister is pregnant! How exciting! I can't believe how many people who got married in 2007 or 2008 are either pregnant or had babies already (not us though thank goodness).

Was that my waters you were referring to or another Sarah? If mine, my guess is BOY. I'm on a bit of a run at the moment, I've guessed the past three correctly (including yours)...yay!

bek said...

Yup!! I think Kate & Jos' bub was ALMOST a honeymoon baby actually!!

Dad said in our family's Xmas letter that they were trying a new contraception called "Catholic Roulette"....hehehehehe

I reckon girl though. She has been SO sick...worse then me. And if we go off the theory of my mum....sick with girls, fine with boys.

I can just imagine another little girl and Eme being the ringleader of Landon and this next little bub. I hope they have a girl. Then they can have little tea parties together and dress Landon up in dresses! hehehehe it will be FUN!!!

And yes, I meant your waters...I just forgot to add the link :)

Dodgy Pete said...

Great photos Bek. They grow up so fast don't they ;)

I like your mums theory Bek.

ciao