25.4.09

Sisterhood Award

Thanks Sarah for nominating me for the Sisterhood Award which is for female bloggers who are considered inspiring and encouraging.

This is what she wrote about me on her blog:

Bek at Longfur. She has a baby now so she can't blog as often as she used to but I really miss her posts just about following Jesus in everyday life. Come back Bek!

I really missing being able to blog as much as I used to...and I do have plans to blog more...but they are usually foiled by a sucking machine!! (who I love to death!!)

Now I need to nominate five other blogs to share in this award.

I'm going to return the award to Sarah at the Sedshed. She was pretty much the first blog I started reading. She is honest, open and an amazing writer. She isn't scared to ask the tough questions...oh and she tends to invade my dreams sometimes!!

Jen from Abba's Princess. Jen is a mum of 5...YES 5!! Which I find amazing...I would love lots like that too! She does an amazing job as a wife and mother and she too is open and honest about the struggles and joys of being a parent (and wife). She is funny too... and dedicated!! She started the whole writing 100 things she loves about her hubby! I do believe she posted 1000 things!!! AMAZING!

Ummmm...I'm sure there are more...but I honestly can't think of any!! I'm sorry if that offends! I'm the same as Sarah...I mainly read blogs by guys, so I can't really think of anyone else I'm sorry!!

Anywho...pass it on girls and THANKS for your open hearts and posts!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks. I never thought about returning the award to my giver but thanks :)

Bahahaha sorry for invading your dreams. What have I been up to this time? :)

Jen said...

Thanks chick. I'll have to do something with it now... :)