25.4.09

Tithing update

Thanks to all those who commented on my last post. It was good to get a discussion going on this blog again!!

Now, I received a few concerned messages during the week, and I just wanted to say that the main point of my post may have been missed. Russ and I are fine (relatively) we are still eating, and still alive over here!! I was just wondering what people thought about tithing as it is a subject that almost everyone has a different view point on.

So, please don't panic...it's nice to know people care...we are fine. :) and we are eating :)

On another note, it has been great to discuss what people think about tithing and to re-evaluate (as a family) what we do in regards to tithing.

I hope the post challenged you and made you think about what you do with your money, and where your money goes!!

1 comment:

Rodney Olsen said...

Interesting to see an article in The West today (page 19) on a family who tithes. It was a very positive article but seemed a bit odd including it in news. It was as if they're the only family who has ever committed themselves to tithing.

Good on them but I wonder why The West decided to do the story.