5.5.09

25 Things By Russell

Things I love about bek (a b'day present)

1. Your crazy morning hair
2. How dedicated you are to being a mum
3. How you build me up as a man
4. The way you cry when your angry
5. Your cute lil ears
6. The way you love me even when I don't deserve it
7. The crazy noises you make for Eme
8. The fact you gave birth to our child - that you went through all that pain
9. That sexy butt of yours
10. How you listen to Disney music and Hardcore music
11. The way you make meatballs
12. The silly dances you do
13. The lil songs you sing to Eme - they help create memories
14. Those beautiful blue eyes
15. Your style thats so 'you'
16. How impulsive you are even when I say it's frustrating
17. How passionate you get about things that you can't sit by and do nothing
18. Your cute little nose
19. How loyal you are to those you love
20. The face you pull when your not happy with me - it's scary but I still love it
21. Your tiny but very seductive lips
22. (cannot be repeated in public)
23. That you're my best friend and I get to spend this life with you
24. Those long Irish Dancing legs of yours
25. That YOU chose ME! I love you!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Disney music rocks!!! I walked down the aisle to Once Upon A Dream from Sleeping Beauty. I love that song!

Awww that's so sweet. I gave Duncan a card with 27 things I love about him and a pic of a ram on the front cover for his birthday last year. I don't think I'll get a card with 26 things for my birthday though *sigh, hint Duncan*

bek said...

I LOVE sleeping beauty!! ITs my favourite Disney movie :) I sang that song all the time while I was pregnant and sing it now to Eme :)
ahhh memories

bek said...

I LOVE sleeping beauty!! ITs my favourite Disney movie :) I sang that song all the time while I was pregnant and sing it now to Eme :)
ahhh memories

Jen said...

I love Disney too. Adam won't let me get the disney trivial persuit because I would Whoop his butt.

Doesn't it make you feel wonderful when they write things like this down for you? :) <3