26.3.08

"What's going on?" you may ask

Nothing much really.

The end.

Nah, honestly nothing much has been happening. Maybe if I really think about it, I might come up with something. hhhmmmmm........

Dru got baptised on the 16th of March. We headed up to attend and were touched by his testimony and witness. He had invited some of his work mates who turned up and he really touched quite a few people. I was very proud of him and shed a couple of tears.

Russell and I also caught up with my brother and sis-in-law. We just talked about how we were all feeling in regards to the latest news. We are truly happy for them and are excited to be welcoming a new edition to the Furlong family. It's just a shame the way certain things got handled, but all is good now.

Easter break was pretty relaxed. We didn't do anything too demanding and just caught up with family. We had dinner with Aimee and Chris on Friday night (russell's sis and bro-in-law) and we had a light lunch with his parents on sunday, and a casual dinner with my family sunday night. We didn't get anyone chocolate because we thought 'no-one was doing that this year!'. How embarrassed do you think we were when we were given gifts from every single member and we had nothing to give in return...I tell you, we certainly had red faces!!

The house is going ok, however the hot water system died last night. We have no idea how, it looks like an entire pipe is missing!! We have no idea how this could have happened, and we are hoping there was no foul play involved. So, we are now looking at different options. We currently have an electric system, so we are currently getting quotes from Solarhart and Alinta on gas and solar panelled hot water. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long. I don't know how much I can handle cold showers.....AND I have to wash my hair tomorrow.....*sigh*

All in all, things are pretty quiet in the Ingram household. Sorry this blog isn't being updated regularly, I will try and get on top of it....I just have no inspiration for anything at the moment!!

No comments: