17.3.08

yeah...um....

My apologies....I have been gone for a while. I just couldn't be bothered blogging. I've been sick, and blah blah blah.....

Some news. I am going to be an aunty. My little brother and his wife are expecting and are due in Oct. While I am happy (ish) now, when I first found out I was devastated. Hence, I couldn't bring myself to blog about anything because it wouldn't have been very nice stuff. I needed to just have some time to myself and to just breathe.

Anyway, I am happy now and am catching up with them tonight to sort things out. I don't want this to come between us. I am happy, I am.

Anyway, nothing much has happened recently. I have a few photos from soundwave and will post them up shortly.

Sorry for being slack!! At least I'm not as bad as Middo :)

No comments: