12.2.08

Biting the proverbial Soundwave Bullet

Well, I did it. I coughed up the $121 per ticket to go to Soundwave this coming March.

I was thinking about it on Saturday night, and how we were so upset when we missed Incubus last time they were in Perth, and I couldn't miss that opportunity again.

We had decided that we wouldn't go because we couldn't really afford it. Yesterday while I was at work though, I just bit the bullet, bought the tickets and gave them to Russell as an early Valentines present - I hope he takes me with his 2nd ticket!!

I love my man, and I really wanted him to be able to go see all these bands. 40 bands!! - so it kind of works out at $3 per band, which is really good value - you can tell I'm trying to convince myself can't you!?

Russell usually misses out on this stuff, and I feel bad because I'm not really a night person, and I get tired going out to pubs to see bands, so Russell usually misses out on seeing bands when they come to Perth. That's why I decided to get a treat...a treat before we have kids, to go act like hooligans and bop along to some cool tunes.

Now, where did I put my short shorts and big sunnies?

No comments: