11.2.08

27 Dresses

On Friday night, we small group girls went out for a girly night. We saw 27 dresses. It was ok. A typical chick flick that always turns out.

It had funny parts but it wasn't as funny as I expected it. It would be a good movie for a rainy night when you have nothing else to do, and feel like a little pick me up.

I love Katherine Heigl, I don't know what it is, but I really like her. She is fast becoming one of my favourite actresses.

But, all in all, if you are feeling like a girls night, or a quiet night in, check it out.

It was a good excuse to spend time with the girls and to walk around Freo.

Thanks for a good night and the laughs girls!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I saw this movie a couple of weeks ago with some workmates. I don't know why I wanted to see a movie about weddings when I already have weddings on the brain enough anyway.

I agree with your critique. It's something I'd only see once and that's it. But I totally agree about Katherine Heigl. She's great and it'd be good to see in her something that doesn't waste her talent.