1.4.08

This oven aint broke

Well, I was going to wait another few weeks till I posted this but I can't wait....no patience I tell you!!

We're pregnant again!!

I am currently 7 weeks along and very paranoid.

This was a little surprise actually because it happened only 4 weeks after our miscarriage this year! We sure are 'super sonic sperm' and 'excellent egg', but it really is only by God's grace that this has happened.

We are both so excited and are waiting in expectation of our little one arriving Nov 17th this year.

I have been pretty nauseous and have been trying not to fall asleep at work. The nausea lasts all day, and I have had no reprive at all. But, I don't want to complain about it. I am so happy that I will endure whatever sickness comes...as hard as that is! I just keep reminding myself that other women have had it 10x worse than me, and that it will all be worth it.

So, that is why I haven't been posting much recently. I've had this big news and I haven't been able to share it. I was going to wait until the 12 week mark, but I would rather enjoy myself now and share our excitement, no matter what happens down the track.

It is kinda cool thinking about the possibility that our child will have a cousin roughly 1 month older! How amazing!!

Anywho....now that you all know, you need to start praying!! This has been an answer to prayer and we are eternally grateful!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

AAAAAAAH!!

Actually I'm using the internet in a public library so I better not scream :)

Seriously BIG CONGRATS. I'm so excited for you both. It is indeed an answer to prayer and I'll be praying that God keeps you and foetus Ingram safe in his hands.

Ah now I have to go pee from the excitement! :)

Duncan said...

YES! Absolutely fab news! Congrat's to both of you! I will pray for you :)