30.4.08

11.4 weeks

It feels like this last week everything has just doubled up! It feels like my belly has swollen twice it’s size (it’s still not that big, but I’m used to a flat tummy and a waist) and I now have to pee double the time!

Weeks ago I was waking up at night having to pee and having to go a bit more often during the day, but this week it’s like my body has just kicked into some weird gear! Last night after one glass, yes one, I peed 5 times in the next 90mins. It was driving me crazy, I then peed twice before going to bed!! With no other drinks in sight!

Now, I’m sure you don’t want to hear about every single bowel movement (did I tell you I constantly feel like a balloon of air?) so I thought I might indulge myself a little hear.

Today, I dared to look at baby stuff online, I then even dared to share the website with some family for ideas!! I’m wild I tell you!

Here is what I saw that I liked:

Link

One of the ladies I work with already went and bought me the cot set for it!! So, I guess I am stuck with the set whether I like it or not!!
I then started looking at getting a cot/change table set off ebay. We don’t have much money, and we don’t have to have brand new stuff. Most of the goods on ebay are pretty decent and you can get them for next to nothing! One of the sets I would really like is a wooden cot (of course) and the change table, I would like it to have drawers or a cupboard under it so that we have somewhere to store the linen (we have no linen cupboard so need the space) and other items of clothing for bub-o-luv :) (my new name for 'it')
I’m really not too choosy about most stuff ‘cos I’m more concerned about actually having this baby then I am about the material ‘stuff’ of it all. We have a couple of things we wouldn’t mind, but if it doesn’t happen then the world won’t end!
Anyway, I thought I might just indulge myself – sorry it was a bit of a 'maternal' post :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh I LOVE the chicken stuff. It's sooo cute :)

Hmmmm should we all say 'thanks for sharing' regarding your bowel movements? hehe

Middo said...

Are you signed up to 'freecycle'? I don't have a link but if your interested, ask Rodney on his blog.

Its a web group that deals with giving stuff away to people who want it RATHER than turfing it or just sticking it in the shed to gather dust. I was on it for a while but opted out because, well, nothing I was interested ever came up BUT...MOST of the stuff tended to be baby stuff. Could be worth a look, even if you don't end up taking anything?

Anonymous said...

Hi Bec, I posted about this once before, this is the website for the perth group, there's a smaller one in stirling as well. Have fun shopping for free, Karyn :)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecycleperth/

bek said...

yeah thanks guys!

I joined up to the Kwinana Freecycle group when you mentioned it last Karyn!! We might be getting a stroller - if no one else has taken it...and I've posted an add stating what we are looking for :)