7.12.06

Russells Birthday weekend!


The girls spent the day lazing by the pool

These guys are our best buds. Steve and Chants


My bro and his wife


My not so little bro (6ft!) Dru


Robbo and Kaylee. He recently had "kaylee" tatooed on his arm (i think hes showing it off!)



Steve and Chants

My man looking confused



Oh No! He has a knife!



Slice that cake babe! (see below for a picture)

The boys then headed out for some front yard cricket. Steve and Russell have been playing this since they were about 5.
Kate (my sis) and her bunt legs from falling asleep in the sun! Naughty naughty!
Steve going in for a killer bowl

Robbo swoops and misses

Dru having a bat

and another

The men getting the barbie warmed up

Girls cooling themselves
The cake I spent all day saturday getting ready for Russell. Its a golf course! I am very proud of myself on this little beauty. It even had blue jelly for the water! And I used mint leaves for the trees. Only thing was I broke the cake in half just before we left to take it to his parents place. So I had to try fill it in with leftover icing, so thats why there is a little crack just before the green.

No comments: