22.8.06

hole frenzy

I've decided I need to update on my saga of the piercing bug. I havnt added anything new to my body since I got my nose done. I have however been tempted many times. I think because I have left it for awhile, I have not been itching so much to get a new hole. I think, after getting my nape done I was on a bit of a high (i couldnt believe I had actually got it done)and I felt invincible, like I could do anything and not be scared of needles. However after I got my nose done I stopped looking at my beloved website and continued on in my daily life. I have come to a peace about my piercings. I love them and I dont want to take any out. I dont think its sinful to get piercings, but I do believe what is sinful is the reasons behind why people get them done. I didnt get mine done for a "spiritual feeling". I got mine done because 1) I needed to prove to myself I am stronger than what I think I am. 2) Because it is a part of me that I cherish, it is something that is personal and even though they are there for all to see, they are part of me know and I love it. They may not be good enough reasons for anyone who reads this, but they are good enough for me. If I am at peace with it and at peace with God about it, I dont think anyone can tell me not to do it. Alas, I have slowly started planning a new piercing. An addition to my single nape. This is my favourite piercing and I am thinking about giving it a couple of friends (i really sound like a sicko now I'M NOT! :) Anyway, its not set in concrete, Im still thinking on it. I will update you on how I go.

No comments: