22.8.06

my job


Today I got to go out to Westrac who make really big trucks and mining vehicles! It was really awesome to see so many massive trucks, and to actually see what Im giving people money for! For those of you who dont know, I work for nab, in Asset Finance. I deal with brokers and I finance businesses (primarily small and mining) to be able to buy these massive trucks that cost from $1.3Million smackers up to $10Million odd. I stood next to the wheels of some of these babies, and they alone are about triple my size in height. I couldnt help but think how smart God made us humans. To think we have come from having nothing, to develop in technology and in all aspects of our lives to the degree that we have, I was amazed. Ive added a photo of a Dump Truck. This one is as small as they get. Now imagine that wheel is 3 times taller than me (roughley 5"6 I think) and you get the idea of how big it is. I was so happy to see these vehicles and seeing them being pulled apart to see all their engines. I felt proud that I was a part of someones business and their income. I love it!!

No comments: