1.5.07

The big move

Ok, so Im really scared now.

We are making the big move on Saturday! We are moving into our new place, and hopefully starting a new lifestyle!

Ive been excited up until this week, where the reality of what we are doing is quite life changing.

We are moving away from family and friends. Even though its only 1/2 an hour away, I fear that we will be forgotten and unmissed. I fear that we will start to feel isolated which can really start to drain on your emotions.

I also fear that this will be a new pressure on our time - it is already hard on us with our busy schedules and I fear that living just that little bit further is going to really put a further strain on our time.

However, amidst all these fears, I still feel certain that God is in control, and that this is where God wants us for the time being. I just need to put my trust in God and stop worrying about things that I cant control.

Im still excited at this adventure we are going on. I hope that it is one that will help continue to shape both Russell and I as a couple, and us individually.

**By the way, if anyone has a really big furniture trailer they could let us borrow for the weekend, that would be awesome!! Just email me on bek.j.ingram@nab.com.au before Sat.**

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So you got a rental? Excellent! All the best for the move :)