13.11.06

love is...



This is just a post to tell the world how wonderful my man is! We had an argument last night and this morning I woke to "theres something on the table for you, Im going for a run" (it was 6 in the morning) I wandered out to the dining table to find bacon, eggs, toast, juice, a note and a "I love you" heart balloon. (I heard the car leave last night, but didnt know where he was going - then I thought he would have an accident, die and I would forever regret what I had said to him. thankfully he didnt die - and I plan to not let me tongue be so vicious) I sat down and felt so underserving, all I could stomach was the egg, toast, and juice. I am a truly blessed chick to have such an amazing bloke! *ps, thanks God for not letting him die in an accident last nigh :)*

No comments: