11.9.07

Five Things

Sarah tagged me. Here goes....

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was studying at UWA and working at the canningvale markets on Sundays (great fun). I was learning the guitar, I had a really long fringe and life was less complicated. I don't think I enjoyed it as much though ;)

2. What were you doing one year ago?

I was working at UWA, trying to sort out issues with my girl friend at the time (we diudn't sort them out ;) and going to the UK to visit my girl friends sick cousin.

3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy?

  • Red Rock Lime and crack pepper crisps
  • Violet Crumbles
  • Picnics
  • Skittles
  • Milo (with a little milk ;)

4. What are 5 songs that you know the lyrics to?

I play in a band so I know the lyrics to lots of songs. Some favourites are

  • Holy Grail (hunters & coll)
  • Shimmer (fuel)
  • Somebody Told Me (killers)
  • About a Girl (nirvana)
  • 500 miles (proclaimers)

5. 5 Things you would do if you were a millionaire?

  • buy a house
  • buy nice stuff for my mum, dad and bro
  • donate some money to charity
  • sponsor some more children from other countries
  • spend more time writing music

6. 5 bad habits

  • coke (the drink)
  • alcohol ;)
  • over competitiveness
  • passive agressiveness
  • poor choice in girl friends

7. 5 things you like to do

  • play my guitar and sing
  • play sport (specially golf , beach volleyball and cricket)
  • be with my friends
  • discuss philosophical or religious issues
  • read

8. 5 favourite toys?

  • laptop
  • mobile phone
  • guitar
  • car
  • golf clubs

9. 5 things you would never wear?

  • sandals
  • leather pants
  • a dog
  • diaper
  • crotchless pants (or a least never again ;)

10. 5 things you hate to do

  • be unfit
  • vomit
  • fail
  • be stressed
  • hurt people

No comments: