24.9.07

More Pics - 2

Steve with his 21ounce beer

Steve and Chantelle

Me and Russ

A little nervous before take off on the batman ride

The batman ride. You zoom up and then it drops you down!!

The superman ride - you go from 0 to 100kph in 2 seconds! You get shot up on the right side (of the red rail in the pic) and come hurling down on the left side

After the ride - my hair was all smooshed from the speed!

Coming down the other side

Heading up (keeping in mind you are going 100kph)

This is my tan after 4 days sunbaking - yes, if you can distinguish me apart from the sand!!

One of the kiddy rollercoasters. I got to sit up the front on my own. Dork, I know!

Fooling around

On the balcony of the lounge room at the unit we stayed in on Palm Beach.
Courtesy of Steve's Uncle and Aunt
One of the little strips just off Palm Beach

Russell being naughty and taking photos when I dont know!

No comments: