24.9.07

Hullo hullo

Dont worry all! I will definately give a proper update. Thing is, I wrote a heap while I was away and I was hoping to post all my thoughts. However while burning so many photos and writings to disk, we forgot the one I really needed. Russell is still in Qld so you will all have to wait until I get it back off him.

I would post here and now but my mind is so scrambled at the moment, its hard to even post pictures in order!

Thanks so much to Pete for looking after the place while I was gone. You did an awesome job! Maybe you'll have to be a regular...maybe Dodgy Fridays with Dodgy Pete?? ;)

Anyway...I will continue trying to unscramble my mind...and keep me in your prayers...Im home all alone in a HUGE house and it sometimes gets scary!! Im also busily trying to pack for our big move and pack for my trip to Syd in a few days!!

Tonight I am filling in for some chick team at netball I have never met! I decided to get out of my comfort zone and just do it! Hopefully they wont kick me off their team for doing silly things :)

Have a good one all....and its good to be back!

2 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Welcome home!

Now I see I'm not the only blogger who's posted pics of herself in her cossies ;)