4.7.08

Blogger is being nasty to me #2

I know I promised you all a post today on "Aqua-fit classes with Bek" and I had pics, but once again blogger is being nasty to me and I can't put my photos up.

I will let you know that I did go to the class and it involved:

Goggles (well not in public - russ wouldn't let me out of the house)
Having to pee and being too scared to excuse myself from the nazi trainer
A round belly that made me feel like I kept floating over to my side
Weird moves
And a doctors certificate

Look for the post next week. Hopefully it will be up then! Oh, I didn't get any shots of the actual class though because we realised you can't take photos of women in their bathers in a public swimming place :( Oh well.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u crack me up
luv u heaps

Dodgy Pete said...

Wot is the world coming to when you can't take photo's of women in bathers at a public pool!! :)

So did you wee in the pool??