1.7.08

I'm honored :)



Wow! My first blogging award! Thankyou Sarah for nominating me!!

The rules for passing this honour on:

1 - Pick 5 blogs that you would like to award this honour to.

2 - Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3 - Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4 - Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

Go to the Arte y Pico blog if you'd like to know more about this award.

I am now going to pass on the award to:

1. Pete from Dodgy Pete's Ramblings. Although he hasn't blogged much and he is new at it, he still provokes me and gets me thinking.

2. Jen from Abba's Princess and Righteous Paths. Jen has 5 kids and is open about her life with her husband and kids...I love reading her journey to list 1000 things she loves about her man!!!

3. Angie from Bring the Rain. For showing a faith and strength in God despite some of the biggest hurdles life can throw.

4. Shane & Kim from The Beckinghams. They are both serving God in Thailand and I love checking where they are up to! They are close friends (Shane being a groomsmen at our wedding and vice versa for Russ) and we miss them so much!

5. Elise from Elise Angelique. 'Cos she's my cousin and I love 'er. Oh, and I like seeing all her pics on her dancing dresses.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh heck! Thank you! I don't have any time to do anything about it today, but I will as soon as I get all this shifting finished.

Thanks, sweetie :)