26.10.06

fearful

Im a little worried. On sunday night our church is having an open forum (meaning all the people who have an issue will turn up and have a slinging match)
I know they are going to try and control it, but we have some pretty hard headed people! I feel like if I go, I will have to defend my husband and his ministry, and that Ill get even more frustrated (which will not help with the state im in with this church). So, do I go - get frustrated and upset, or sit back and try not to have a care in the world. I have a strong conviction about supporting my husband, so if he goes (which I think he is) I will go. Ill try hide in the shadows, but I probably wont be able to help myself, and end up saying something stupid. Becoming evermore the Ice Queen of the congregation.
Please pray this meeting isnt a slinging match, and that all people that go will have respect for each other. I know this is something the church needs, (they really need to get those communications lines working again) but Im still anxious as the clock ticks down...

2 comments:

backyardmissionary said...

hi bek

maybe ask Russell how he would like you to support him

it might be in a different way to what you would do naturally

bek said...

hmmm...good point...never actually thought of actually asking him. i will do tonight! i will update. :)