31.10.06

i found some of our wedding photos no.5


mmm...which one will we have!?

Fi and Jodie - how beautiful are they!

The corny bridal party dance. Our 1st dance as hubby and wife was "aaaattttt laaaaast my love has come along (i dont know who sings it)

We had a band play for a few songs - just to change things up a bit. These guys did a fantastic job! They are on the worship team at Thornlie Church of Christ.

*mmmm*

The boys go for the grab

The lucky guy - "Pagey" Darren got married to Alyse this year in Feb.
That stupid garter was too big for my leg. During the ceremony I felt something slip down my leg, I thought I had either peed myself or my undies fell down I PANICKED!!

Shane Beckingham graced us with his stick dance.

hence the reason we call him stix.

About to get clotheslined on the way out.

Bye Everybody!! I think that look was given to one of the boys from Mandurah who shook Russ's hand, handing him a pack of condoms! Nice.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Cool wedding! Under $20 a head for catering!?!?! Gotta love that.
Etta James sings "At Last" :)

bek said...

thanks!
it was fun and i dont regret anything.