20.10.06

im turning into an old fart!


This may be a little weird, but I think im aging before my years! Ive turned into some nutty old woman. I have a new passion - my veggie patch! Although my little veggie patch is currently in pots, they are starting to thrive and I am finding myself looking on the internet for homemade remedies for pesticide! I find myself calling my brocolli's, my babies, and my strawberries, my sweets! WHATS WRONG WITH ME!? Its like Ive taken some "wifely" medicine, and Ive become all domestic! I find delight in spending my saturdays in the garden (taking care of my babies) cleaning the house, and finding little projects that I can do. For those of you who dont know, I tend to think sometimes Im invincible and that I can do anything. I like to "make" things. Ill see someone do something on t.v. and think "I can do that - easy peasy!" I was watching "Better Homes & Gardens" (yes I know, another fuddy duddy show) and saw them show how to make your own coffee table - alas this is my newest project. To build my very own coffee table. I will begin tomorrow (sat) and I will let you know how I go. I will also hopefully update some photos from a masquerade ball I am going to on Saturday night for a 21st birthday party - Russell wants us to go as Goths! "crazy boy" But I will upload some photos hopefully and let you see us dressed up as dorks! Take care everybody!

No comments: