24.10.06

on a funny note...

Many years ago, when I was around 9, my little bro was in grade 1 (6yrs old) and we were at school together( of course).
Mum used to come pick us up from school in a little mustard yellow beetle, and one afternoon when she came to pick us up, I toddled off to get my bro as he was playing somewhere. When I got to him I told him mum was here and she was waiting, when all of a sudden he told me to **** *** you stupid **** (so and so and so on, im sure you'd figure it out - he was nasty)
I immediately ran off to "dob". I told mum what happened and she dragged him home.
As soon as we walked in the door she dragged him to the bathroom and proceeded to stick a whole cake of soap in his mouth and twist and turn so it got caught in his teeth (smart mum :) !)
I distinctly remember sitting in the kitchen with my younger sister (4 at the time), we could hear him coughing and crying, and then him coming into the kitchen afterwards. I started to sniff the air and said, Boy Robert, your breath smells nice! (He didnt take to kindly to my happiness)
Anyway, thought it was a funny story, and we both laugh about it today, he reckons he never did it, but I hold claim to the truth (hehehe)

No comments: