6.6.07

29 Lines to make you smile (once again from Petey!)

Ive put in bold the ones I think are amazingly funny, but they're all funny.

1.. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought
he was God and I didn't.

2.. I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
>
3.. Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
>
4.. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
>
5.. Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
>
6.. You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me
>
7.. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
>
8.. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
>
9.. I'm not a complete idiot -- Some parts are just missing.
>
10.. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
>
11.. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning
medicine.
>
12.. God must love stupid people; He made so many.
>
13.. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
>
14.. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
>
15.. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
>
16.. Being "over the hill" is much better than being under it!
>
17.. Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.
>
18 . Procrastinate Now!
>
19.. I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?
>
20.. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
>
21.. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.
>
22.. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
>
23.. They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.
>
24.. He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless DEAD.
>
25.. A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three
thousand times the memory.
>
26.. Ham and eggs...A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment
for a pig.
>
27.. The trouble with life is there's no background music.
>
28.. The original point and click interface was a Smith & Weston.
>
29.. I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

My personal faves are 7, 23 and 26 :)