28.6.07

Sneaky feelings

I’m getting a sneaky feeling that God is telling me to do something that I don’t want to do. (I hate it when he does that!)

This is going to be really hard to admit, and Russell is going to be overjoyed I can tell.

*deep breath in* I think… God may be wanting me…(I don’t think I can say it!)… to stay at our current church (WHY GOD WHY!!).

*deep breath out*

I don’t know, I don’t know! It feels like all these doors are opening up and I don’t know if its God trying to hint something or if it is just my imagination. Now I’m torn though. Why did God move us all the way down to Waikiki only to keep our lives based up north? I just don’t get it!

I hate it when this sort of stuff happens. I can just hear Russell saying ‘I told you so’ all the way from QLD. Ugh…I hate this.

I will update on further sneaky feelings as they come along

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I know how you feel. God did the same to me a couple of years ago when I wanted to leave my church and had been visiting a couple of other churches trying to find a new one. I ended up staying (even though I was confused) and guess what? God fixed things! There were people I was getting annoyed with and God changed them and he also changed me by helping me to love them. It seemed impossible at the time but nothing is impossible for God. He is greater than bad circumstances. Keep trusting him, knowing he is more than capable of doing the same again. I'm not saying you should never leave your church but God is truly in control.

bek said...

Thats not what I want to hear!! :)