6.6.07

Update

Wow, it has been so long since I updated here!

Where have I been I hear you all ask!

WELL….where to start? Last week I was off from work ALL week sick. I was attacked by the common cold (stinkin flu vacc didn’t work) but it lasted ALL week! Then Russ and I headed down to
Bunbury for State Youth Games. I will post on this later with pictures and what not.

I got to meet some great new people down at SYG. We had the biggest team Bull Creek has ever taken down, 24 people (I think). There were so many new faces I had trouble trying to meet everybody! We met a great couple, Asher and Jaye. They have been married for a year and I feel like I’m getting old! I think they just turned 20/21 and I kept saying to Russell they are so young to be married, forgetting that we were married roughly around their age. They are an amazing couple and I really enjoyed getting to know them. You know when you meet some people, conversation and relationship just seems to flow? That’s what it was like with them, easy! A friendship that is just natural. We didn’t get to spend as much time as we would have liked with them, but we are hoping to be able to catch-up in the ‘real world’. They have a good head on both of their shoulders and I am looking forward to catching up with them.

There were other great new people we met, Brittney, Greg, David (x2), and I cant even remember the names of some of the others. It was just too busy of a weekend to sit down and have decent conversations with everyone!

Anyway, I’m not posting about SYG yet.

Mum and Dad got back on Sat. night while we were away and are slowly getting the house organised and unpacking and cleaning etc. Dad has transformed his beard into a goatee thingy. Dru is absolutely massive now, he must be over 6ft I reckon! They all seem happy and healthy though and it is good to have them back! Happy Birthday to mum today too!!

What else has happened this month? Nothing much I don’t think. Oh, I’m taking a little break from church, just taking a few weeks off, I plan to visit a couple of different churches, I’m not exactly sure which ones, but I am hoping to still go to a Sunday service instead of sitting around home.

Jet is getting bigger and bigger! He still has issues in the toilet training department as we found out this morning! One massive pee on our bed (I’m gonna kill that dog!) another massive pee in the laundry about 2 mins later, and then 2 mins after that he took a huge dump at the front door entry!! AAAHHHH!!!! I didn’t think he had that much room in his bladder, but he just kept going!

Anyways, I hope to be a bit more current with my posting. Look out for the SYG wrap and photos!

No comments: