7.11.07

1...ah ah ah....2...ah...ah...ah...

Yesterday I was reading from the Sedshed and was reading about Sarah’s blessings.

As I was falling asleep, I counted my blessings:

I am blessed to have someone to share my life with

I am blessed to have such a good job

I am blessed to have been brought up in a Christian home

I am blessed to have 2 cars

I am blessed to have a home (renting or buying – both are a blessing)

I am blessed to have clothes with no holes

I am blessed to have shoes

I am blessed to have Jet

I am blessed to have such a loving caring family

I am blessed to have a sister

I am blessed to have brothers

I am blessed to have all grandparents still alive

I am blessed to have such an amazing small group

I am blessed to be able to go to church every Sunday

I am blessed to have so many fruit trees in my backyard

I am blessed to have a herb patch

I am blessed by dodgy pete’s funny emails everyday

I am blessed by my close girl friends who always look out for me

I am blessed by my husbands patience

I am blessed by my granny’s many skills that she passes onto me

I am blessed by my cousins lengthy emails (I love to read them!)

I am blessed by my in-laws servant hearted natures

I am blessed to have 2 arms, 2 legs, 8 fingers, 2 thumbs, 10 toes and everything else in-between

This is only the tip of the ice-berg. I encourage all of you to count your blessings every now and then, you will be amazed. Then just send a quick thanks to God for his faithfulness.

I am sorry God for thinking that you had never come through for me in any way. I am sorry for accusing you of never having anything good in store for me. I am thankful for the blessings you pour on me everyday. Thankyou for the family and friends you have surrounded me with. Help me to remember that you are indeed a good God and that you only have the best in mind for us. Amen

No comments: