23.11.07

To my main man

It was your birthday yesterday and I wasn’t able to post anything, so here it is a little belated.


You are my everything! You accept that crazy twisted mind of mine, you accept the chaos that entails me and yet you still love me! I am amazed! You are kind, sensitive, wise, funny (yes I admit it! – but only sometimes), everything I’m not (except I think I am hilarious!). You complete me! I know it’s a bit taboo to say that, to make yourself completely vulnerable to someone, but it’s true. Your strengths uplift my weaknesses, you listen to me, you care about me, you dance with me in the kitchen, you carry me to bed even when your back is breaking, you drop me off and pick me up from the bus stop EVERY day, you never cease!

If I am only blessed with one thing in this life, I consider that blessing to be you. You came into my life at a time when I most needed you, you support me and you are patient with me. I still cannot believe that you married me! I cannot believe that we have been married for 2.5yrs! I cannot believe that God saw fit to bless my life with you!
I am thankful to your parents for doing what they did to create you! It’s amazing! After all their longings for a baby, you came along! As I said last night, who knows WHAT sort of Ingram I’d be married to if you didn’t come along! (Bit weird I know)

I hope that yesterday was an ok day for you. I know that I am hormonal at the moment and not the easiest person to live with, but I hope you had fun anyway. I love you my prince!! xoxooxoxomexoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Awwww, that's so nice :)