2.11.07

I can't be bothered commenting

Sorry sarah...I never replied to your question in the comment section from this.

I had a dream the other night and both Sarah and Middo were in it! They were following me around (yes, because I am just so popular!! ;) ). We were at some rainforest/park thing and were walking around.

I sat down under a tree and Sarah was sitting near my legs and were chatting away and then she rested her head on my legs...crazy I know!! I woke up after that, and a little freaked too!

Here's the thing...I have never met Sarah and have only met Middo recently. I'm sorry I can't remember much more of the dream. I should have written it down straight away! But the general gist was that we were wondering around aimlessly and Sarah and I were having a long peaceful chat under a tree and then Sarah tried to put the moves on me... ;) (just kidding).

Anyone brave enough to try interpret?

ps...like all my linking!! :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Man, you have weird dreams ;)

FYI anyone out there who's reading - I definitely don't go around doing that!!!