29.10.07

I may be broken

*sigh* it has been an eventful day...not that I can elaborate at all...maybe sometime in the future.

I went to the doctor today and she weighed me amongst other things and I was only 50kg's!!
I claimed that it was only because I hadn't eaten breakfast or lunch yet and she only got angrier! *sigh* I now have a list of things I need to be eating and do's and don't's. I will be weighing myself every night after a big hearty dinner (cheating I know)...hehehe

I need to get to at least 52kg to even start thinking that we could fall pregnant! So, please start praying that I can start packing it on... so to speak.

Anyone have any tips or advice?

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Eat stacks of carbs!

Gareth Williams said...

Yeah, eat breakfast and lunch.

No wonder your doc got angry. I just can't fathom how people can cope without food.

bek said...

I LOVE food too! I just forget to eat when I am busy at work or am stressed. I eat non-stop at work...probably don't eat the right foods though.

Don't worry, had breakfast this morning and am going to have a snack every 2-3 hrs....we'll see how we go!

You were in my dream last night sarah with middo!! it was a weird one too.

Sarah said...

What was it about?

Gareth Williams said...

What about me? I feel left out!