18.10.07

a little bit of this a little bit of that...

Did you like Russell's attempt at trying to sneakily fool you all into believing that I posted that Paramore clip? Though it is my favourite song off their new album, I did not post that clip!!

Sorry to bust you babe!

Just a couple of quick updates:

  • New house is going well! Middo is (hopefully-if his car is ok) coming round this weekend to help us do some gardening. Jet is settling in and is loving frolicing through the 1.5m high weeds - I am so excited! I have been itching to get into our garden since BEFORE we moved in!
  • One of my closest friends, Ali, still has not had her baby...due on the 14th of this month, that little dude aint moving! I keep telling Ali that I could help speed things along with my magical bowel massage - but she keeps declining! Oh and if you want to know my guess as to the sex of the baby...I say BOY! I have even started sewing little blue jumpsuits...if it comes out a girl, I will be just as excited, but she will have to get used to wearing blue :)
  • Our little bella is growing up so fast! At church last sunday she actually smiled at me!! Made my day let me tell you!

That's all I can think of at the moment...if there is anything I said I would update on, let me know and I will see if I can update you ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So far so good, the car has held up yesterday and today!

Should be seeing you guys on Sun:)

bek said...

WHAT! No, Sat! or are you just yankin' ma chain?

Anonymous said...

lol im doing well arent i!


typo's galore! Its Sat:)

Thats what you get when you have 5 minutes to surf and you try and do 25 minutes of stuff:D