11.10.07

The Ceremony...

Here are the pics from the ceremony. I think I got all the girls in order of them coming down the aisle!!

Shane and his boys. From left: Will (California), Russ, Ryan (WA boy), Luke (WA boy), Shehan (WA boy), and Tom - the bro

The boys praying before the ceremony

Angelica (Colorado)

Katie (Alaska)

Camille (WA girl and Shane's sis)

Grayce (Florida)

Kinja (Norway - Kim's sis)

Berit (Norway)

Kims dad and mum walked her down the aisle


Shane and Kim watching a video presentation of them as kids growing up and meeting each other. Let me hear a collective.....*sigh*

Both Dad's prayed for the couple after the ceremony which I thought was just lovely!

Presenting Mr and Mrs Shane Beckingham!

Of course I had to chuck another one of us in! This is after the ceremony

No comments: