18.10.07

Return of the Prunes

Russ: How many prunes did you eat?

Me: Like 1 or 2 it’s not that big of a deal!

Russ: How many prunes did you eat?

Me: Ok, so maybe it was like 3 or 4 – I barely touched them!

As the night progresses and my stomach is cramping like there is no tomorrow Russell decides to press on

Russ: If that’s what 3 or 4 prunes do to you then maybe you should just not eat prunes at all

Me: *clutching stomach* Ok…so maybe it was more like 10+…(Russell gives the look)…WHAT?! They were just sitting there I wasn’t keeping count ok! Man alive! I just like them so much…I am trying here! At least I didn’t eat the whole packet!

I don’t think Russell is going to be letting me get my hands on some prunes any time soon. *sniff* pray he may change his mind :) Oh, and vote on the poll...it may help my case with him

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you 'shouldn't' encourage people to vote on the pill:D hehe

bek said...

huh? what pill?

Sarah said...

I think he meant poll lol!

bek said...

ahh...i thought he meant that i shouldnt get people to vote on the contraceptive pill? i was sooo confused!!

gotchya now!

Sarah said...

Maybe we could vote on the contraceptive pill for your next poll? ;)

I was gonna put a poll on my blog a few months back and have only recently figured out how to do it. You beat me to it. Noooooo ;)

bek said...

mmmwhahahahaha....

i think i might just do that next week!

Sarah said...

My mum would love you. She always used to try and get me to eat prunes when I was younger. I tried them initially (eeew!) then flatly refused.

I can't really understand how you can eat the things...but my chocoholism is to that extent too :)

Anonymous said...

lol what a typo:D:D:D

the poll, the POLL!!!