4.12.07

Bek's Brilliant Christmas Quiz

I am going to do a Christmas Quiz for you all! I can tell you are just all so excited about it! I will keep a running tally of who is in the lead, but we have a few simple rules!

A) NO GOOGLING!!
B) NO Phoning a friend

Please try and answer the questions without cheating...it's a real tester on your knowledge (if I may say so myself!)

Here are the first 10 out of 30 questions! I will post the next 10 next week. Post your answers in the comment section....and remember....NO CHEATING!! We are using the honor system here people!!

1. How many reindeer does Santa have?

2. In Frosty the Snowman, who brought Frosty back to life?

3. In How the Grinch stole Christmas, what biological shortcoming made the Grinch so mean?

4. What is the biggest selling Christmas single of all time?

5. What was Scrooge’s first name in A Christmas Carol?

6. What carol contains the line “O tidings of comfort and joy”?

7. What was the 6th gift my true love sent to me on the 6th day of Christmas?

8. In what city did Miracle of 34th Street take place?

9. In the Night before Christmas, where were the stockings hung?

10. What is the last ghost called in A Christmas Carol?

I will also post the answers in the next couple of days! Enjoy!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Ok here I go. Bet I suck though - a lot of it's guessing. And no cheating off mine either peoples ;)
1. Nine
2. The children
3. -
4. Silent Night
5. Ebenezer
6. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
7. Six Geese A Laying
8. New York
9. Fireplace
10. Spirit of the Future

Dodgy Pete said...

I'm not much chop either. And I didn't cheat off sarah or google.

1. 8
2. Rudolph
3. A small heart
4. Jingle Bells
5. Ebeneezer (spelling?)
6. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
7. 6 Geese a Layin
8. New York
9. Mantle over the Fireplace
10. Ghost of Christmas Present? No punn intended :)

Middo said...

may as well put myself out there too...if i get 3 right i'll be happy:)

1. 12
2. God:P
3. The fact he was green.
4. u2
5. Edediah? something like that!
6. i know the line of the song...but i dont know the song!
7. pass
8. Manhattan, New York?
9. Beside the bed?
10. Frosty

Man i suck:D

Anonymous said...

my arm started to hurt too much from it being twisted so i gave in and said i'd give this a go:)

1. 9
2. good ol jimmy jones :P
3. has to be his hair!who has heair like that?!?
4. silent night
5. ebenezer
6. the carol we shan't speak of...
7. i have no clue...i know that there is a partridge(if that's how u even spell it!)in a pear tree:)
8. New York?
9. has to be the fireplace, where else would good christmas lovin folk hang them?
10. The Ghost of Christmas last:)

now watch as i marvel u all with my perfect score....

Anonymous said...

Интересно написано....но многое остается непонятнымb

Anonymous said...

Интересно написано....но многое остается непонятнымb