10.12.07

Last few weeks #1

First things first, I have some good news....Kate and Josiah are engaged!! They will be getting married in May next year. Congrats guys....I love you both, and couldn't ask for a better brother-in-law - good catch Kate!

Kate & Jos
The ring - ooooo pretty!!

Me & Russ on the way to Carrie & Eric's wedding

On Russell's b'day in our favourite spot - the kitchen!!

Russell looks so old, donchya think!!?

Russell getting the Christmas tree ready while I just watch
My help - entertainment

Oooo pretty - and yes, I did eventually help!!

Russell doing the honours

oooo....pretty lights
kissy kissy
A little decoration we have had since we got married - it say's 'Our first Christmas'

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Aha I was right...I guessed your sis was engaged! Congrats to them

bek said...

yeah i know you were!! ggrrrr

Sarah said...

Hehehehehe :D