6.12.07

What's wrong with you lot?

'Cmon already people! I need more entrants in my BRILLIANT quiz!

I can't just have 2! Thanks pete and Sarah.

But seriously people, 'cmon!! It's absolutely brilliant and fun and not really that hard.

I promise I won't laugh if you don't get any right. I may have a brief giggle, but honestly, please enter my quiz people.

I'm on my knees begging you to join in with my festivities...for once I can consider myself semi-smart for coming up with this, and if you don't enter then I will be forced to plunge into the depths of my doona and I may never recover.

I don't know what's up with me this morning, I think I'm losing it.

But seriously, enter and be amazed!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Middo's done it too!

bek said...

AHH!! My comments aren't coming through on my email...hmmm something is broken!

sigh - thanks middo!!

Middo said...

no body loves me:(

Middo said...

*sits in corner, head in hands*


;)

Sarah said...

What happened to 'Mr Middleton'? hehe

bek said...

he's gone all sophisticated on us that's what

Anonymous said...

Actually I don't know...i never changed it! It just changed from 'Mr Middleton' to James one day. Very strange?

And the day i go sophisticated...

Anonymous said...

hey say what???

Now it is Mr Middleton?

oh i am so confused.

Anonymous said...

i worked it out!

I've started using my gmail account and apparently blogger has been logging me in that name (rather than my other google account for blogging), hence 'James'.

Today I am on my blogging account because I am about to blog...finally lol!