1.2.07

As you can probably tell....I like these things

This Moment: I am at work at 1.38pm precisely and am bored.
Your Shoes: Massive heels, black with cork soles
Craving: My man, and a fruit salad
The State of Your Home: Relatively clean, needs a vacuum and a bit of a dust, but ok
Annoyed By: Currently - an idiot I work with. Generally - I forgot to tag off for two days with the new silly 'smartrider' card so now Ive lost about $20!!
Noise In the Background: Fingers typing away at their keyboard, people chatting, phones ringing, and voices singing in my head :)
Really Want To: Go HOME and SLEEP!
Thinking About: My man and having a sleep
Your Keyboard: Is black
Smelling: The leftovers of my re-heated spaghetti from lunch (too much garlic)
Favorite Product In Office Supply Aisle: Hole punches
Don't Ever Want To: Regreting choices I have made
Your Eye Color: Blue
The Weather: Hot and cloudy
Have Never Tried: To make out in the cinema (though Im sure it would be fun)
Think Everyone Should Try: Vegemite & Peanut butter sandwiches
Last Vacation Destination: Yanchep
The Last Thing You Had to Drink: Berocca
Your Bad Habit: Thinking I always know the way, and then having to admit Russell was right all along. Russell would say something else that I wont mention because its too embarassing!
What You're Going To Do Now: Go pee the berocca I just drank

No comments: