20.2.07

Hello Sanda & Co.

Hullo!!!
This is just a post to say hi to one of my closest mates, Sanda. Sanda is in my small group and is 1/8 people who has such a positive impact on my life! I love her to bits! I know she reads my blog at work (ssshhh....dont tell anyone shes not doing any work) while having her morning tea!

Sanda is such an amazing person to know! She is mum to Felix and little bun in the oven (which I shall name, Baby Bean) and adoring wife to LOUD ITALIAN RICK! What a family!! Sanda is smart, encouraging, wise, and the most servant-hearted person I know! She is loyal, and you can always count on her smile to brighten up your day (or church service hehehe). I LOVE YOU SANDA - you are a true blessing to my life, and also Russells (who is yet to post here! I might just erase his authorship if he doesnt hurry up!!)

Also, hullo to any of her work mates that may read this! They are all really smart. You all work in chemistry or something isnt it? Good grief!! The best I ever got on one of my Discreet Math tests was 6%! Six stinking percent! And that was a highlight for me!! Lets just say that maths wasnt my subject. Anyway, I dont even think maths has anything to do with chemistry! See! Im not really that smart.

So hello to Sanda and everyone at work - hope ya'll have a fantastic day doing smart things, while I sit at my desk, twiddling my thumbs and helping bankers that dont really have a clue. (man, you better appreciate this post - the amount of times I hit the wrong letter with my strapped finger and had to go back and retype all the time!! AAAHHH)

No comments: