1.2.07

Left for words...

Im rostered on for communion leading on Sunday. This will make it about the 4th time Ive done it (I think).
However, this time Im having a little trouble coming up with any sort of material. The past 3 times Ive used ideas that I have often thought about or that I have learnt off my dad. I should actually post them up here and see what people think. You know, constructive criticism. But I dunno if Im ready to be so vulnerable - after all its something Ive put alot of work into and dont want it to be torn down.
I hate feeling unprepared. Thats when I get really nervous. When Im trying to finish and polish what Im saying a few minutes before I get up. I hate it. So this week Ive been thinking about it and putting down thoughts when one comes to mind. But Im still stuck!! Nothing is really coming together, and now Im starting to stress!!
Hopefully everything will come together and I wont be trying to put things together on Sunday morn (Ive only done this once and it was horrible)!

Please pray :)

No comments: