4.8.08

blech #2

*cough*
*sputter*
*sniff*
*drip*
*sneeze*

Rinse. Repeat

Since last Saturday (26/07) I have been sick as a dog. It started out as just a chest infection with swollen glands, but it has now swung into a full on cold/flu. I am feeling puffy, red, and sore!
Hence, I haven’t really been up to posting anything.

What’s going on in the Ingram household you ask?

Here is an update in bullet mode:

We have painted our entire house!! YAY – and we have ripped out trees in the front and back yards. We are also hopefully planting our big olive trees and the first stage of our veggie patch in the next couple of weeks

Russell is on crutches – he has torn cartlidge in his knee and also has a cold

My sister-in-law is having her baby shower next week! Yikes! It has come up so fast…I now have to come up with a present idea!

My soon-to-be-nephew is predicted to be 2 wks bigger than originally thought, so we may have a little one sooner than we thought! Either that or he has a huge head like his father.

Bub-o-luv is awake most hours of the day – and night! And is constantly moving and kicking, and head butting it seems! I am loving it! I love sitting for hours feeling the movements…and so does Russell! He is in love! :)

I haven't got one stretch mark BUT I got my first maternity bra last week. 10DD/E....10 frickin DD/E!!! Good grief!

We are going to be setting up the ‘nursery’ in the next couple of weeks…I’m so excited I can’t wait!

I am more in love with Russell than I ever have been before

My parents are off to Zimbabwe in 2 weeks – lots of prayer is required here!

My sis and bro-in-law are off to Bali when mum & dad get back from Zim.

We put our lemon car in to get brakes done and ended up spending $700 more on other ‘stuff’ – oh, and the brakes never got done! Apparently they are FINE!

Jet is still a dero

I am going to be doing ‘On Earth’ with our church. We are going to be doing it in Kwinana and I am really excited. Missions is one of the things that is always on my heart, and I am really looking forward to participating in the….thingy…..seminar? I don’t know what you would call it. We won’t be going overseas, but will be implementing the course in the community of Kwinana.

My little brother Dru is growing in his faith in leaps and bounds! He never ends to surprise and inspire me. He even opens car doors for me! And sometimes tells me that I “look very nice today”. Awwww so sweet! He even got to feel the baby kick on Sat. night. He was very enthused.

We got to catch up with our great mates Shane & Kim during the week. They were in Perth for 6 days! They have been serving in Thailand for the past couple of years and are moving to Norway to complete studies. We are missing them already and we were blessed to be able to spend a few precious hours with them. I wish they were going to be around to be in our children’s lives…they are such amazing and awesome people!

I’m sure there is a lot more that has been going on, but I am too lazy to think about anything else!

Hopefully Russ and I will be feeling better this week….please pray for healing and recovery to come quickly!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad you're back and feeling a bit better. Hopefully a full recovery won't be too far away. The blogosphere is not the same without Bek!

Anonymous said...

It has been such a delight to see Dru grow in his faith & maturity.
It makes me feel warm & fuzzy inside. He's the closest thing I have to a brother =) I'm not going to steal him from you, don't worry!

bek said...

aw...thanks sarah!

miss you lisey!