18.8.08

Celebrating Dad's B'day - early

On the weekend we had an early celebration for dad's birthday. His b'day is this Wednesday, but he and mum are in Zimbabwe (now) and we decided to all get together and celebrate on Saturday night.

Dad opening his present from Kate & Jos

"What the..."

Ah yes, very nice...let's show the world your new boxers!

Robbo & Kayls - baby is only 8 weeks away and already weighs over 5lbs! He will be a big boofalada! Considering dad was nearly 10lbs and Robert wasn't far behind.
I told Kaylee..."you have fun with that one!!"

Dad likes to show everyone what he gets...even the card

Kate & Jos - looking exhausted, though I'm not sure why!

The present from Russ & I. We got his poster block mounted.
It was a commemorative poster of the Western Suburbs Rugby Team. Limited copies exist for the celebration of the 100 years.

Dad's cake which we couldn't get out of the cake tin! The springlock thing broke!

Singing and kissing :)

I was exhausted after taking so many shots that I collapsed in front of the heater and stared off...Kate stole my camera though

The boys did the washing up and drying up! How sweet!!!! They did it without having to be asked

I thought this was a cute shot of them all. They are probably wondering what the sponge is for or something! :)

Next day Jet was exhausted after playing with Jackson (Kate & Jos' dog) all day Saturday and so he slept all day Sunday.
This is a gorgeous pic of him!!

So tired daddy could put him in any position and he would still sleep :)
We really enjoyed the night on Saturday night. I feel like we are all becoming closer again as bro's n sis's. We all went down to the ovals at mum & dad's place and kicked the footy and ran around with the dogs. And yes, Kaylee and I both ran!! Amazing!!
We are all hoping to go away as a family camping sometime around New Year's Eve. Just like old times! I love my family and I hope that dad has a great birthday over in Zimbabwe.
Which reminds me, if you could pray for their protection, and pray that they will fulfill whatever God has planned for them while they are over there it would be greatly appreciated! They need all the prayer they need!

No comments: