13.8.08

Tid Bits

Jet is off to the dog groomers today! His hair is so long and mattered it's not funny. I hate patting him because it's just big balls of matted hair! Poor thing, it is just so bad that it is irritating his skin and he is constantly trying to pull his hair out.

Hopefully tomorrow we will be able to see his beautiful face and give him lots of kisses and pats! I just hope he doesn't get banned from the dog groomers for life! He really doesn't like people trying to cut his hair...though we're trying to help him!

At our wedding we had 3 massive posters hanging at the reception. We got 2 of them block-mounted and they arrived yesterday! We still need to get the 3rd one block-mounted, but thought I would show you these 2. I love them!! My favourite is the one of Russell hammering it out on the drum kit and with me blocking my ears. Love it I tells ya! We just need to find the perfect spot to hang them now!

I made Russell stand next to the posters so that you could see just how big they are! He wasn't very impressed (as you can tell by his face!)

1 comment:

Iris Flavia said...

They look just great! Gorgeous in black & white! Arty! :-)