8.8.08

I never thought this possible

What have I done to make you hate me so much?
I wish I could fix the way things are, but I can’t do it when your not willing to even talk to me!
Am I such a despicable, disgusting, low-life that you can’t even front up to me? I don’t know what I have done wrong and it hurts to my very core to know that you are hurting so much that you are reacting in such a strong and hurtful way.
Please just talk to me. Is what we had not worth fighting for? Or am I the gullible fool who thought you truly did love me? I guess I am…

3 comments:

Dodgy Pete said...

I wouldn't try to read too much into other peoples actions Bekster. We generally imagine it worse and we can never really fully understand others motives.

If you have done everything you can, and they aren't willing to talk then there's really nothing more you can do. Maybe send a letter and then put it behind you. If it hurts you offer it up to God and let him handle it.

I'm getting much better with this sort of stuff but it's never fun or pleasant.

Good luck ;)

bek said...

Easy for you to say when you don't know what your commenting on pete.

thanks for the 'advice' anyway

Dodgy Pete said...

True. It's always easier to comment on what other people are going through.

;)