22.9.08

I need your help

We have been invited to a costume party this Friday night.

The theme is movie characters....now being pregnant I am finding myself a little limited.

The only suggestion I've been given is 'Juno'.

I'm putting it out to you all in the blogging community to give me some ideas!! I need some real brainwaves here people!! Give me your ideas and thoughts and I will pick the best one!

I will definately take photos and if you can possibly think of a couple that would be great...Russ needs to wear something too you know!!

I will post about the baby shower soon :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

How about the chick from 'Knocked Up'? And Russell could go as the guy who knocked her up.

If I have the only suggestion, do I automatically win a prize? ;)

Anonymous said...

Rene Russo's character in Lethal Weapon 4... Arnie Shwatzenegger from Junior *grin*... Pacha's wife from The Emperor's New Groove" (Russ could go as Pacha...that would be so cute!) that's all I can think of for now!

bek said...

hmmmm I didn't think of a prize!!!