16.1.07

2007

I thought I would list the goals I hope to achieve this year.
I know we all set resolutions every time Jan comes around, but I decided to set goals, that will take time to achieve, little bit by little bit. So here they are. (You all need to keep me accountable)

  • No soft-drinks (Im missing my Sarsparella and Ginger Beer already, but so far so good)
  • Go to the Gym at least 3 x a week
  • Play in a professional (all womens) netball team
  • Get back to either my Rugby or Irish Dancing
  • Have regular quiet times
  • Prioritise my days. I need to spend more time with Russell. We have both dropped the ball on this. Cant remember the last date we went on, but we need to start making time for each other
  • Keep studying at BC of WA (my Bible College units) and either do a few short courses at Tafe or a Diploma at Tafe
  • Read 1 novel, then 1 self-help book as I like to call them (like books by Max Lucado, christianarchy - thats a good one I want to refresh myself on, etc)
  • Help at Central Point Youth and start to get involved in ministry with Russell

I cant think of any other ones I have kind of set, but I know that there a few things I want to be able to accomplish this year.

Wish me luck!! (or pray, either or)

No comments: