17.1.07

just to get to know me....

I got this sent to me in email form, and thought it would be a good way for people to get to know me a little better.

1. WHOLE NAME?
Rebekah Joy Ingram (Furlong) stills sounds weird saying Ingram

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I dont think so. Unless the chick from the Bible?

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
When I fractured my finger on sun. 7th at netball.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Sometimes, depends if Im being lazy - its a weird mixture of dads unco 'doctors' scribble and mums cursive

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Of course, im lots of fun :)

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
just my blogspot - which kind of is one

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Fortunately, yes, they'll never cut me open, never!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Never!! youd have to push me over the edge, even then id be clinging on with my fingernails

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
Fruit Loops, i eat them one colour at a time. it takes a long time, so i dont eat them that often, not enough time!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No - i initially thought this question said, 'do you UNITE your shoes, which would be a no too.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
mmmm....strong willed, but weak physically, yes

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR?
I loved that orange, yellow, and green one you could get that was kind of like neopolitan - they dont make it anymore. so now its strawberry or pralines and cream

14. SHOE SIZE?
9 sometimes 10. I never did grow into them mum!

15. FAVOURITE COLOUR?
Purple and black

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My butt. It kind of wobbles at the moment

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
that ice cream i mentioned before and my sarsparella. Im on a no soft drink kick at the moment. Oh, its says WHO, my eyesights going, sheesh. My family, their on hols and the other family live over east. snif

19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black and Black - im at work! My socks dont match, one green one blue, looks great when I sit down on the train for all to see!

20. LAST THING YOU ATE?
a plum

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
orange. nice and bright.

23. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
my russell - he doesnt really smell. ummm....a roast cooking in the oven and the beach

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Mark from the Bunbury branch of Nab - he didnt something he shouldnt have and i needed to fix it :)

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
if its a guy, their calf muscles - like russells, sporty ones. girls, their face - wait a minute, i wouldnt be attracted to girls!! AAAHHH!!! I misunderstood the question AGAIN!

27. FAVOURITE DRINK?
sarsparella and ginger beer

28. FAVOURITE SPORT?
rugby league. none of this union crap. also enjoying watching the wildcats these days

29. EYE COLOUR?
Blue

30. NATURAL HAIR COLOUR?
blonde

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
no

32. FAVOURITE FOOD?
pizza puffs - homemade, olives, cheese - definately cheese, tuna, vegies, fruit, the list goes on. Anything but chillis and pickles -eww

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING?
mmmm....depends on the mood

34. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
purple - and its not a shirt, its a top of some sort

35. SUMMER OR WINTER?
winter - the loooove season :) but i also like summer for the loose casual clothes you bum around in

36. HUGS OR KISSES?
i have a personal bubble, and dont really like people to enter it, so a quick hug. sorry russell (we had this discussion last night)

37. FAVOURITE DESSERT?
cream rice in winter ice block in summer



40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
just started the Hobbit by Tolkein for a refresh and also, and want to start velvet elvis by rob bell after russells FINALLY finishes it (his a slow reader)

41. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
A picture reminding me of cairns. palm trees and the beach in the sunset.

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Alias. I got russell 2 seasons for chrissy and I have never seen it before, but now am addicted

43. FAVOURITE SOUNDS?
my russells voice, and farts - their hilarious!!

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES?
neither, but would be more on the rolling stone side

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?
I would consider QLD my home and perth my second home, so i dont know. i havnt been out of the country if thats what you mean

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT?
I can roll my tongue and my silly shopping queue dance

So, I hope you all got a nice peek at this snippet of my life. Last time its gonna happen!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Trio is that icecream you were referring to. I remember eating it years ago.